PLANCTX, a behavioral health program which is over fifteen years old, was designed by several families in Austin, Texas who truly understand what it is like to have a family member who needs mental health services and other supports in order to have ongoing quality of life. Peers in these families know what it's like to be working a recovery program. All of us know how frustrating it can be to need something but not be able to get it. Because of this experience-based, shared, practical insight among the founding members, PLANCTX services are purposefully unique and flexible in many ways, such as being delivered at your home or at our offices 7 days per week by caring, easily accessible providers who are responsive and sensitive to the special needs of your whole family. Just imagine what a positive difference it could make to be able to easily access the following services whenever you want or need them.
PAY FOR SERVICES ONLINE
For your convenience, we've provided an easy to use payment form so that you can pay your invoices online easily. Simply click the button below and you will be able to enter the invoice total and submit payment with a few easy clicks!
Fee Based Services from a NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION:
- Care Management, including by not limited to:
- Daily Living Assistance & Supports (shopping, cooking, cleaning, transportation)
- Benefit Application Assistance
- Assistance Finding and Maintaining Housing
- Recreational Opportunities & Building Friendships
- Supported Employment
- Assistance Finding and Maintaining Competitive Full and Part Time Jobs
- Supported Volunteer Work
- Steps to Peace of Mind among Key Family Members such as Long-Term Care Planning and Legal Referrals for the establishment of Special-Needs Trusts - View Details
- Advocacy for persons who have mental health needs
- Professional Collaboration on Behalf of Clients and Families with Psychiatrists and Other Professionals
- Peer Assistance
- Peer Socials for fun! - View Calendar
- Annual PLANCTX Peer Social Holiday Party
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Support Groups
- Care Planning - View Details
- Family Dinners every month for fun!
All services are tailored to your needs as you identify them. All you need to do is tell us what services and supports you need and want to try, and we will do our best to set them up and deliver them when and where you choose. And, you can start services, modify services, add or subtract services, and/or stop services any time you like with no long term commitments. Welcome to the benefits of being a part of our PLANCTX Recovery Community! Fill out a How to Join PLANCTX form today and become a part of our support network for free!